The Kendall College School of Business and Midwest Society of Professional Consultants Present:
“What Businesses Really Want in Consultants…From Those Who Hire Them!”
View the video of this dynamic program geared to consultants and their clients and learn how to create, build and maintain lasting relationships!
The stellar list of panelists – all who use consultants – included:
- Joyce Sterk, Blue Cross Shield Association (insurance)
- Noel Hara, Salo Project (firm places executive level consultants on assignment)
- Bruce Bloom, Partnership for Cures (raises funds for medical research)
- Richard Metzler, retired consultant and founder of Metzler Consulting which he sold to Navigant Consulting (utilities & manufacturers)
They addressed these questions:
- How do you use consultants?
- How do you find them?
- How do you like to work with them?
- How should they approach you?
- And more....!!
View program of the event with a bio of the speakers.
View the video of this event below.